Number of recruiters:：
Within 1 year
1. Responsible for following up the filing of new customers
2. Responsible for customer sales quotation and order system entry;
3. Reply to the delivery plan according to the customer's requirements;
4. Follow up the delivery, reconciliation and payment of customers;
5. Proficient in operating Excel, Word, UFIDA and other office software;
6. Have the ability to deal with complex problems and critical events independently.
1. No limit to majors, with work experience is preferred;
2. Clear thinking, able to find and solve problems;
3. Have a strong sense of responsibility, hard work, self-discipline, strong execution, and the ability to cooperate;
4. With more than one year's work experience, excellent graduates can relax their consideration.
1. Purchase five insurances and one pension benefits upon entry;
2. Rich and colorful staff business activities and diversified cultural life;
3. Working hours: 9:00-12:00, 13:00-18:00, the last weekend of each month (half a day on Saturday), and holidays are subject to national laws.